COVID-19 Update: We’re Open!
To Our Dear Customers:
We are happy to announce that Angel Bridals is open once again!
We are so very sorry that so many of you had to postpone your weddings. But please know that we’re all in this together—it’s not the end of the world, it’s the beginning of creativity! We were with you at the beginning, and even though we’re in this upheaval, we’ll be with you right up until your special day.
We want you all to remember that the health and safety of our families comes first. We want everyone to be there to celebrate with you when that special day arrives. As such, we have implemented the following procedures:
- We are open by appointment only and will see only one confirmed appointment at a time.
- Appointments are limited to two guests; please, no children.
- A face mask is required.
- The shop has been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected, and we will do so after each appointment.
- Any dress tried on will be steam cleaned between appointments.
- If you have taken part in any recent large gatherings, please consider yourself exposed to COVID-19 and schedule or reschedule your appointment until two weeks after.
- If you have had any recent illness or fever, please schedule or reschedule your appointment for two weeks after your symptoms subside.
We will be following New York State’s business mandates closely and will change our procedures accordingly.
For those of you who’ve had to postpone, your dresses are safe at our store. For those who haven’t ordered yet for July and beyond weddings, don’t stress! Our racks are filled with beautiful dresses in all sizes, and if you’ve learned anything over the years from working with Angel Bridals, we call it ANGEL for a very good reason. You know our forte is creative design customization. Every one of you will leave us looking absolutely gorgeous. For those of you who tend to worry a bit, give us a call. We are always so happy to talk to you.
As New York continues its phased reopening, please stay strong and positive, obey the rules, meditate, smile, sing, and be hopeful that this will all end soon and we’ll be better and stronger for it!
Rosemary and Vicki
Celebrating 30 years of dressing women
for every important occasion in their lives
We would like to give a heartfelt thank you to all our wonderful customers, new and old, who continue to shop at Angel Bridals. We promise to continue in the tradition of the excellent customer service you’ve all come to expect from us for the past 30 years! We look forward to many more years of watching over your special day!
Angel Bridals is proud to introduce
the Jasmine Bridal collection!
Come Find Your Yes at Angel Bridals!
Buying a wedding gown is one of the biggest decisions you’ll make for your wedding day (besides saying, “yes,” of course!) While it may be tempting to buy a wedding gown online, there are many reasons to find the perfect dress in store at Angel Bridals.
- We can find the dress you want or something very similar – just bring us a picture. Even if you’re ordering from a catalogue, you still get experience, service, and quality.
- You’re professionally measured by an experienced staff – exact measurements you cannot replicate by doing yourself.
- We are familiar with styles, know if we should order up or down a size, and know if a dress has seam allowance for alterations.
- No shipping fees.
- There are caps on alterations for gowns purchased in the store.
- Your dress is beautifully steamed before you try it on and again after alterations – no more trying on a dress stuffed into a box or envelope.
- If extra fabric is needed for customization or maternity, we can get it – you can’t get extra fabric when ordering online.
- We stand behind every purchase.
Why should you visit Angel Bridals first?
Angel Bridals, founded in 1989, provides not only a large selection of unique and couture bridal gowns in sizes 2 to 32, but a full line of bridesmaids, mothers, First Communion, Christening, and formal dresses.
The store also carries custom headpieces, jewelry collections, undergarments, gifts and shower rentals, and offers expert alterations, gown restoration, and customization (also available for dresses not purchased at Angel Bridals).
The owners and experienced staff are always available to personally help every bride create the wedding of her dreams. Let us watch over your special day!
The best-kept secret on Long Island—We’re worth the trip!
Here at Angel Bridals, we make your dream come true
We listen to your vision of the day that’s planned for you
We snip and pin and trim and sew, until we get it right
So the day you walk on down the aisle will be a great delight
So come to Angel Bridals and see what we can do
Like an angel on your shoulder, we’ll take care of you!