Celebrating 33 years of dressing women
for every important occasion in their lives
We would like to give a heartfelt thank you to all our wonderful customers, new and old, who continue to shop at Angel Bridals. We promise to continue in the tradition of the excellent customer service you’ve all come to expect from us for the past three decades! We look forward to many more years of watching over your special day!
Why should you visit Angel Bridals first?
Angel Bridals, founded in 1989, provides not only a large selection of unique and couture bridal gowns in sizes 00 to 32, but a full line of bridesmaids, mothers, First Communion, Christening, and formal dresses.
The store also carries custom headpieces, jewelry collections, undergarments, gifts and shower rentals, and offers expert alterations, gown restoration, and customization (also available for dresses not purchased at Angel Bridals).
Rosemary and Vicki are always available to personally help every bride create the wedding of her dreams.
Come Try on Our Newest Bridal and Mother Collections!
(Click on a thumbnail to open the gallery and see the full images)
Come Find Your Yes at Angel Bridals!
Buying a wedding gown is one of the biggest decisions you’ll make for your wedding day (besides saying, “yes,” of course!) While it may be tempting to buy a wedding gown online, there are many reasons to find the perfect dress in store at Angel Bridals.
- We can find the dress you want or something very similar – just bring us a picture. Even if you’re ordering from a catalogue, you still get experience, service, and quality.
- You’re professionally measured by an experienced staff – exact measurements you cannot replicate by doing yourself.
- We are familiar with styles, know if we should order up or down a size, and know if a dress has seam allowance for alterations.
- No shipping fees.
- There are caps on alterations for gowns purchased in the store.
- Your dress is beautifully steamed before you try it on and again after alterations – no more trying on a dress stuffed into a box or envelope.
- If extra fabric is needed for customization or maternity, we can get it – you can’t get extra fabric when ordering online.
- We stand behind every purchase.